Support Us

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Welcome To The Blog!

"Everybody's a filmmaker today."
John Milius 

 I'd first like to welcome everyone to this fu*ked up world on digital paper I call my blog! This will be a place to put my thoughts (though they don't matter to anyone), dreams, and most of all the scripts and films that I write and produce. You see I'm an amateur scriptwriter and film maker, but this has been something I've pondered and done some on-again off again research on. I have a lot to learn and what is failure if you can't have the entire world laugh at you while you do it. So I jumped! Well theoretically jumped off the cliff and hopes that I would land in a good spot and be able to actually become a respected writer/film maker. Just remember it isn't the fall that kills you, it's the landing.

 Thanks and stay tuned for more updates and articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment